fall {In Review}...Little Black Dress Kit Club - December

Monday, December 10, 2012


I did a similar page at the end of the summer and it was great to include
several photos that were important to document, but not enough to
build an entire page around.  I haven't been able to commit myself to
Project Life yet.  I love the idea, I have plenty of material, but I think I
would put undue pressure on myself to complete something that
should be fun and easy.  So, for now, seasons, or months...in Review
work great for me! 
 

There were some great golds, yellows and neutral-ish (is that a word?)
colors in the December LBD Kit and I had so many photos from
the end of Summer/Fall that had great shades of red...
50 shades of red...heh!  They worked great together.
 

There are photos here which will be seen again, in a mini album for Disney,
or a Halloween page, but since not all of them will be used,
I wanted to include them here!

And...my husband was so proud of his tomato harvest that I had to include it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground