love...New ELLE'S STUDIO Debut!

Friday, February 1, 2013



love is in the air!!!  
Valentine's, new design team, new products to show loving to!!   

I am SO excited to be on the Elle's Studio DT for this new collection debut!
Aside from just getting to work with one of my favorite products,
they have now included PAPER in their collections...

To see the products I used and all the rest of the new loveliness click HERE.

Yep, if you haven't seen it yet, then you are either reading this for entertainment
and not interested in scrapbooking or you have been living under a rock!

Just kidding, I had no clue until my lovely package arrived with these new 
paper collections that literally took my breath away.
I know that sounds dramatic, but they are such a wonderful mix of 
graphics and color that is super fresh and very unique to the market...


Ok, ok, enough talk of my love affair with the papers, and onto the love affair with my best friend.
Obviously, I felt the need to do a lovey-dovey page with Valentine's coming
up and this Chalkboard like paper from the "You & Me" collection was perfect.



This photo was actually fairly washed out and taken by myself,
not a great pose, but I heavily saturated it, converted it to black & white
and it really popped with the other tags and papers I used...


I have lots of new Elle's Studio layout to share, so come back!
Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

  1. chalkboard paper?! I'm in LOVE! That is a MUST-HAVE on my list! As always, I just love your work ...

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground