A {Belated} Happy St. Patrick's Day plus some...

Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
Ok, so this was supposed to go out LAST night, but life happened.
Oh well...that's a good thing to happen! 


This is a card I made for my daughter's birthday on Saturday!
I absolutely LOVE the new Dear Lizzy & Amy Tangerine's Yes, Please!
They are so inspiring all on their own...



I also made another card for my brother whose birthday was yesterday,
Sooooo many March birthdays!!
And I made it with scraps from some LBD kits and
anything within arms reach and in about 3 minutes...2 of those minutes
were embossing this Jenni Bowlin stamp of calligraphy pen nibs...


Anyway, that is what I have been doing, making a million cards!
Well, not quite a million, maybe 10! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground