COASTER?

Sunday, April 14, 2013


I couldn't resist...
I took this photo one night with my phone because I thought it was ridiculous...
never thought it would make a scrapbook page!!!
But then I saw the My Mind's Eye April Fool's Challenge and had a couple ideas in mind.  
Then remembered this photo...See their original post HERE.

As much as I may hate to admit it, this whoopee cushion, which was sent
from a far away family member for Christmas (ahem...!) was very popular 
and I think our children (I really hope so!) are at the age when they can laugh, 
but know when not to share this kind of humor with everyone...whoopee humor.


Well, the whoopee cushion got SO much use (ugh) that it actually got a hole
in it, which makes it about as effective as, well a balloon with a hole in it.
My husband pulled out some duct tape (yes we are in Alabama) 
and tried to fix it...it worked for a while...like 10 minutes.
Personally, I was thinking washi and Glossy Accents, but that is another story! ;)


Anyway, after that, I threw it in a drawer (I did that before, it didn't work) 
but it was brought out in a pinch for a coaster...
It worked amazing well and kept getting tucked into a drawer and brought out again. 
So, yes, this is my husband's after work Friday night cocktail on a whoopee cushion coaster!
If that isn't April Fool worthy of documentation, I don't know what is.
I don't do Project Life, but if I did...this would most certainly be in it...at least once! 


I loved this die cut tag from MME that is like a giant ticket with the 
"GOOD FOR ONE FREE SMILE" on it...perfect.

I pulled my 6x6 pad & coordinating washi of the My Girl collection to tie in that bright pink.
I used pieces of the Lost & Found 3, The Sweetest Thing & My Girl collections
to pull together a silly, but fun layout...Silly, yes.  Real life at our house, yup!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground