ON CLOUD 9...

Wednesday, April 10, 2013



I love, love, love this paper...
this is right up my hoarding alley! In fact, honestly, the only reason I did
use it was because I have the 6x6 pad and there is another piece I can love on! :)

And actually, that is one of the reasons I tore the paper the way I did...
I really wanted to USE it.  And I thought it would be neat if there was the 
hombre pattern that met in the middle...The middle being the darkest
and fading out to both ends being lighter...And I wanted to layer it 
with lots of vellum to make it lighter and "cloudier...fluffier".


I watercolored the leaves I cut with the Silhouette and made a 
flower with hand cut petals and some punched hearts.  


This was on her 9th birthday, hence the title...
Thanks for stopping in!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Jenni!! Love the paper tearing and the pretty ombre effect you created!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground