ELLE's STUDIO - June SALTWATER Reveal #1

Sunday, June 2, 2013


Introducing SALTWATER!  
Just in time for our annual trip to the beach!  These are some photos from last year's
trip and the kids' constant competition to find the most, the biggest and most perfect shells!

And speaking of perfect, this new collection is perfect for it!  
I am usually not into a lot of themed collections because I sometimes find them limiting.
However, there are so many products in this line that can be used for anything, not just summer.

You can see the rest of the collection HERE on Elle's website,
and also at Two Peas In a Bucket A Cherry on Top to name a few!


One of my favorite parts of the new collections from Elle's Studio is the frames!
And we take LOTS of instagram photos so they are perfect!  
I am also a sucker for wood grain, and this one is so warm and realistic to me, 
it just reminds me of a deck in the sunshine at the beach.


My other favorite parts of the new collections (ok, I have LOTS of favorites) is the vellum...oh, so lovely.
I die cut this piece on my Silhouette for the title which I cut up and made it a bit more obscure,
appropriate since the title is "Seek."


I have been so busy with the end of the school year and a house renovation that I haven't had
much of a chance to be creative...this is one of those layouts that just came together
without much fussing, which is rare...in fact, all my pages from this reveal came out like that.
That may be a sign of a versatile collection, an optimistic, creative environment or a time crunch! ;)
I will be on a posting frenzy over the next week before our trip, to share all
my layouts with both the Saltwater and Cameron collections!

Don't forget to check out all the inspiration at the Design Team Gallery on the blog...
There are so many great ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground