"WORD" - Elle's Studio + Jenni Bowlin

Friday, June 28, 2013


This was the second project I did for the Elle's Studio DT hop we did with Jenni Bowlin!
Using the Cameron collection from ES and Modern Mercantile from JBS,
I did the complete opposite from the first LO I made.  For the first project I wanted to use 
the boy collection for a more feminine page, but here I wanted it to be all boy!

I loved the stamps that are part of the Modern Mercantile collection and this definition stamp
was perfect, since in most of these photos my son was saying "word" when I asked for a pose.
He is going through a stage where he doesn't want to be "cute"...he wants to be "cool".
He can't stand that his older sister's friends think he is cute...oh if he only knew! ;)


Anyhoo, this might be my favorite Jenni Bowlin product to date, the bleached wood grain washi!
It is so pretty...I love wood grain, I love washi...and the bleached look is unique!  Lovely.

And by far, other than the vellum, the new frames that Elle's Studio has added to 
their collections is my favorite!  I used one here to tuck some of the JBS paper into to 
point to the photo, rather than frame it... It was an awesome Blog Hop, though now over, 
you can still see all the amazing projects from both DT's on both blogs! 


Thanks for looking and Happy Friday!! (woohoo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground