made with love...Scrap Our Stash - July Sketch DT Reveal!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013



This is my take for the July Sketch Challenge at Scrap Our Stash!
The sketch is below and the other part of the challenge was to use *bling* from your stash!


When I saw the strip of photos in the sketch it made me think of a strip of negatives or instagrams...
And when I decided to use these photos of our garden, I thought about the circle being a pie chart,
or more a color wheel showing the different colors from that early Spring green to Summer blooms.
And what would a garden be without butterflies??  Which is where I used my bling.


I punched the butterflies in coordinating colors to my watercolored "wheel" to
lead your eye around all the clusters.
I used lots of Elle's Studio summer collection 'Saltwater' and lots of other bits and pieces!
 


There is a new layout from a DT member each day on the blog with lots of great inspiration!
It is amazing at all the different takes on the same sketch!
Check it out HERE and share your page with us too before the end of the month for the July prize!

Thanks for checking it out & happy crafting and CHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground