READY SET GO **Scrapbook Circle August Sketch Challenge**

Saturday, August 24, 2013


It wasn't one of my scheduled posts as a DT at Scrapbook Circle, but I love a good sketch and 
Diana always has some of the best...Easy to switch up & to adapt and easy to be inspired by!
So, I went ahead and did a page to add to the August Sketch that were submitted to the blog/FB page!
SC-sketch-0813
We have had to add some house rules to the amount of "screen time", mostly gaming, that has become
my son's obsession...he has to "check in" on our board with a 20 minute pass and he uses a piece of washi
to mark it...I really must write a post on that!  But, sometimes, he has to wait...and, yep, I set a timer,
so I don't have a 6 yr. old following me around saying "Has it been 30 minutes yet?  Can I play now?"

This is him setting the timer and "patiently" (ahem...) waiting!




There were lots of great submissions for the sketch and the prize was SO cool, I really wish I could have been eligible! :(  There are bound to be great prizes in the future!  Stay tuned and check out the blog!




1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the sketch! Awesome job! I love Diana's sketches as well. I just love the perspective of your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground