HB2U - Color Me Happy October Challenge #47

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Getting into the spirit of Fall, this is my page for the Color Me Scrappy Challenge #47!  


This is the color palette for this Challenge.

This is the awesome sketch by Lisa, which might become a staple of mine,
since I seem to gravitate to this arrangement anyway!


My husband gave me a very thoughtful gift for my birthday this year.  He had this gorgeous Japanese Maple planted outside our bedroom window.  We had to cut down a large Hickory tree in this spot in the Spring and have been talking about what we wanted...Just never got around to it!  


I thought the changing leaves in this tree were perfect for the colors of this Challenge.
I used this lovely piece of faux watercolor effect paper from Pink Paislee and lots of die-cuts
from the new Crate Paper collection Flea Market.  I also used several pieces of previous
Scrapbook Circle Kits, which included October Afternoon, Basic Grey, Crate Paper & some
their own printable files!


Like I said, I am sure you will see this sketch again!
Let us see what you do with it too...participate in the Challenge by uploading your projects
using this sketch and color scheme HERE.  Can't wait to see what everyone does!
For the other inspiring projects from the other DT Members, check out the original post HERE!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy October!

1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground