LOVE THIS - Scrapbook Circle October Kit

Friday, October 4, 2013

This is one of the layouts I did with the October Scrapbook Circle Kit - So Happy Together:


Continuing in my quest to scrap then & now pages and making me a little sappy reminiscing as well, 
this is of my daughter going to Mother's Day Out and then her first day of Fourth Grade!
There are so many pieces in this months kit that have the "LOVE THIS" phrase...and from multiple
companies...Pink Paislee, Crate Paper, American Crafts & lots and lots of hearts too.


I used pieces from the main kit as well as both Add-On kits (there was too much yumminess to ween it down) called "You and Me" and "Just Us".  There are lots of new additions that are Scrapbook Circle
exclusives, like stamps, wood veneers and a mask, as well as their printable files.


I stamped the large heart stamp from the new Dear Lizzy collection that is part of the You and Me Add-On 
using a gold gelato spritzed with water.  It was a nice subtle backdrop and was more of a tone-on-tone
effect on this light kraft paper.  I also watercolored the Pink Paislee Color Wash tag in pink and yellow.


I punched lots of small hearts, and tiny hearts and stitched them down thru the middle so I could pop 
up the sides and add dimension.  I made a line of banners down the left side of my photos using tags,
wood veneer a gold rub-on from Jenni Bowlin and lots of bits and pieces.

Even though there is a record number of patterns and products I still think that the photos stand 
out enough...at least to me, since I am in shock at how fast those 7 years past by!
Seriously, don't blink!

Check out all the new release products included in the main kit & add-ons for the month of October.
And we love seeing what everyone creates on the Scrapbook Circle Facebook page, so share with
us there and we can share some love back!  


1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable page! I love the Kraft background and your artistic touches!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground