National Scrapbook Day Play!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I love National Scrapbook Day, especially because it is near Mother's Day 
and I can lobby for an early gift from my super supportive husband!

A day in my craft room, with no distractions, a nice supply of caffeine, an Aveda candle,
lots of fabulous music and I in heaven!   Well, that isn't exactly the way it went down,
but there is that whole life thing that is hard to put on hold.  So, there were a few
loads of laundry and some other interruptions, but it was a lovely day and I managed to 
get a few LO's finished and lots of inspiration absorbed!  

I didn't get to photograph everything until yesterday, trying to make up for Saturday's fun on Sunday.

The first LO was for the Two Peas NSD Challenge by Celine Navarro to use the March mood board.
Here is what I cam up with:



The second LO was from a combination of the Two Peas Challenge to of use their printable
designs and the Studio Calico NSD Color Challenge:
This was my LO for that, which is special now, because it was 3 years ago, our first baby went to heaven...





I have a couple more I am trying to finish up and get photographed for later in the week! 
Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground