beauty - Scrapbook Circle Lifting You June 2014

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The sketch that was assigned to me to Scrap Lift for my Scrapbook Circle June assignment
was an awesome layout by Chelsea.  You can see the original post on the Scrapbook Circle
website HERE that shows her layout I lifted.  I stuck to it pretty closely because I loved it so much.
I used the main June kit 'Hello There' and the Add-on 'Take Note.'

I love this paper from Basic Grey, but the colors are pretty powerful.  I used a layer of gesso on
the background pattern and then followed her cues in using the size and number of photos.
I used lots of the die cuts from Basic Grey as well to create a cluster under my photos. 


I used one of the Heidi Swapp watercolor tags and colored it with Distress Inks.
I also layered some rub-ons and ink splatters like Chelsea's LO.


Be sure to share your pages with us on the Scrapbook Circle Facebook
page and we could 'lift' one of your creations!!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground