Weather the STORM & Goodbye to Scrap Our Stash - June 'This or That' Challenge

Monday, June 23, 2014


Sadly, this is my last challenge as a DT member at Scrap Our Stash, so I wanted it to be special. I decided to focus on the idea of time passing so quickly! These photos are of a rainy day craft project from last summer.





This is the sketch which you can see on the original Scrap Our Stash Challenge post HERE:


Check out the SOS Rules and guidelines as they team up with 
Child's Play Challenges for their Tie Dye Inspiration Challenge!


I tried to fade distress inks together with a roller stamp to mimic the vertical pieces in the sketch.  I used a good bit of water to bring the colors down the page.  For the stash part of the challenge, I used a combination of rub-on sequins, real sequins and enamel dots to embellish. 



For the stash part of the challenge, I used a combination of rub-on sequins, real sequins
and enamel dots to embellish.  It isn't too late to enter and the prize if from Freckled Fawn!!


I am planning to do a post with a few of my favorite projects from the past year.
Look for it towards the end of the month!

I also want to thank all the amazingly talented DT for being so much fun to work with,
and especially to Brenda and Rochelle for being such great leaders, inspirations
and friends to me!  I'll miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground