away we go - Scrapbook Circle 'Be Real' Instagram Photos

Monday, September 1, 2014

I didn't get a chance to post this earlier and now it is September 1st!  SO hard to believe!

This is the layout featuring lots of Instagram photos from our summer vacation and the August Scrapbook Circle kit – Island Paradise andTiki-Torch & Bungalow Add-ons.  Between my husband and I, we took 848 photos on our trip to Britain!  I have LOTS to scrap!


I know I will never be able to scrap all our photos, and there were so many good ones!
I basically printed a contact sheet in Photoshop, using 36 photos.  I wanted a neutral background to mount the frames as a “mat,” and to not take away from the photos too much!

I used the Scrapbook Circle cork labels, part of the main kit, for my journaling and other details, perfect for a trip!

Heidi Swapp's glitter sticker was a great match to the patterned paper I used to border the whole page.

There is so much new, fun stuff coming up in September, projects, cards, blog hops!
Stay tuned and have an amazing day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground