Love ABSOLUTELY - Scrapbook Circle GOLD

Thursday, September 4, 2014

I was so very excited to see my Scrapbook Circle assignment for using the September kit "Here + There."
It is a new Kit Challenge focusing on GOLD!

This months main kit and Add-ons "This Place" & "Time Flies" are full of gold glittered paper,
gold chipboard, stickers, rub-ons, puffy borders, enamel dots and on and on! 
There is so much to chose from and so many other lovely colors, it really became an
exercise in what to leave out!  Also, hard!


The digi-cuts included with the September kit are pretty amazing too, I cut this large one
on my Silhouette with vellum and layered it over the gold striped paper and used a star
punch in a diagonal down the page.  I wanted to layer the gold and white on top of some
black and white cardstock to really make the gold stand out, and tie in the black and white photo.



I used some of the gold puffy border from Pinkfresh Studio under two side of my photo, like a frame.
And lots of little rub-ons from the new Shimelle collection, which is awesome!


I layered stickers and chipboard and tags with more patterned paper clustered around my photo.
I love the way the vellum looks layered over the gold and black...Like the Dowager Countess says in
Downton Abbey, "Nothings succeeds like excess!"  I totally think scrapbooking is the perfect 
application for that theory!



I have said it before, and I may say it again, but this months kit is TRULY my absolute 
favorite of all the Scrapbook Circle kits in the past 3 years!  You better snap it up
fast and show us your bling on the Facebook page!

Have a fabulously, glittery day!

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome page, Jenni! LOVE all the gold...especially that gold puffy border! OMG....I need that in my possession right now! Love those star punches, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!! LOOOVE the 'bling' & those cut out stars! FAB touch:):)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground