Come On Get Crafty - A Home Made Gift

Saturday, September 13, 2014

 I love making my own cards.  To me, it is a gift in itself...a little piece of hand made love and something that makes
anyone feel special!  I also love having hand made cards I can choose from, when I need a quick card or gift tag.  Using a lot of the new products just arriving at the shop at Come On Get Crafty, mostly from Pebbles and LawnFawn.
I have made little packs of simple, repetitive cards, as a gift for someone to use in their own personal correspondence.
Especially great for teachers, who seem to write endless thank you cards!

 
 
I chose several of the new 6x6 Pebbles patterned papers in grey and teal for the base of my cards,
and made a plan for each card to have a cluster around the sentiment.  Using the metal dies from Lawn Fawn,
I cut out two 'thanks' and two 'hello' script words from the gold foil Pebbles paper.  I layered each of those over a
Crate Paper chipboard frame, a Dear Lizzy Project Life card, and a couple gold stickers from the Jen Hadfield collection.

 
A few enamel dots from Freckled Fawn and the cards were done.  I tied them all together with some bakers twine,
vellum and an embellished tag.  I think they go together as a set, but are clearly different and a great standby
for anyone needing a card at the last minute!
 
 

Thanks for stopping by and letting me share a favorite idea of mine for a friendly gift.
Have an amazing day!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground