DUBLIN in a day - Scrapbook Circle DT Choice

Thursday, September 11, 2014

This is a LO I made using the September Scrapbook Circle kit, "Here + There" and both Add-ons,
"This Place" & "Time Flies."  Time certainly does fly!  I tried to finish this post up last week
and have been crazy busy...It seems with little kids, the busiest time is the beginning of school,
the Holidays and at the end of the school year!  Whew!

Anyway, I have so many photos, from our summer trip abroad, but I have been slowly putting a
large dent into documenting!  We had about 22 hours in Dublin, the day before my husband flew
home...without us :( and we crammed a pile into that one day!

Likewise, I crammed a piece of almost every product from the September kits into one layout!
It is a bit chaotic, but I love the way it turned out...


I used 3 different types of patterned paper layered to make the main background.  I used another
piece of 6x6 paper from the new Shimelle collection, with map print on it, as a base for my cluster
of stickers, paper, stamps, rub-ons, printables, my somewhat hidden journaling tag & baggie...
oh, and the photos!  I printed my pictures out in a photo booth strip style.

I scrapped, or plan to, some larger photos from that crazy day, but wanted to include some others,
to give the over all theme and a place to include some straight documentation of all the places we went.


I used the hexagon wood veneer Thickers for my title and Shimelle alphas for the subtitle under it.
I stamped lots of arrows, a Scrapbook Circle exclusive stamp, in cocoa chalk ink to help move
your eye around the page without standing out too much against the woodgrain.


There are some fantastically appropriate travel stickers and embellishments included in the September kit.
I joked that, when in doubt, over-embellish!!  I used lots of stitching in random places around the page,
connecting all the pieces together.


Thanks so much for stopping by; there is lots more on the horizon with new exciting
projects and more importantly all the new fabulous products!  

1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground