GARDENING ANGELS - Come On Get Crafty March Sketch

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Hi there!  The sun is finally shining here in Alabama after what seems like a month long rain cloud hanging over us!
I know it won't last, but it is so beautiful outside, I thought this would be the 
perfect day to share this layout I did for the Come On Ge Crafty Blog March sketch!


The sketch is below and you can find the original blog post with the other DT members pages HERE!


This was such an awesome sketch that translated into 8.5x11, 12x12 & even card layouts.
I used a close up of our cherry tree blooms and paired it with lots of the new Elle's Studio 'Cienna' products.


I love the Elle's Studio wood veneers and all the soft colors are perfect for this photo.
There will be many more projects this Spring with photos of this tree.  We planted it about 7 years ago
in honor of my Dad, who died almost 11 years ago.  That is the reason for the title of the LO.


I used a piece of this gorgeous pink bokeh paper from Webster's Pages as the top border, similar the the sketch.  Instead of squares from the sketch, I used the Elle's Studio die cuts in flowers, tags and the veneers.


I love the gold rub-ons from Pinkfresh Studio and included this phrase at the bottom,
"grow your dreams like flowers..."  A perfect fit!

Thanks for stopping by today and hope the sun is shining today in your part of the world, for at least a little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground