Happy Days { & video }

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Hi everyone!  Despite being super busy, I have been doing a few layouts just for me,
just for some creative therapy and playing with ends of kits and bits on my desk.
I have been totally hoarding this ombre woodgrain paper from Crate Paper and needed to 
use it as a part of cleaning up my craft space.


I made a video of the process and it is pretty short...click below or HERE to my YouTube channel.


I added some gesso onto this polka dot pattern and then painted it with gelatos.


I made a cluster of layers and wood veneer, some I painted with more gelatos,
and a little envelope to hide my journaling.


I love all the new Pinkfresh Studio products with all the gold foil.


Thanks for stopping by today!  I have a barrage of posts to make this week...
Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground