Summer Shaker Card - Come On Get Crafty & BasicGrey

Friday, June 19, 2015

Hi there my crafty friends!
I am sharing a shaker card I made for the Come On Get Crafty Blog using the newest Basic Grey 'Aurora' & 'Adrift' collections.
I love all the shaker cards that are popular now and the interaction that they provide!  After sorting through all the Basic Grey die cuts and acrylic pieces, I came up with an idea for a boat and ocean themed card. 


I used some tinted modeling paste on the card base for the water and then added lots of the fish and shells die cuts.  I placed the acrylic boat on top and added various sequins from my stash.  I watercolored a border using Distress Inks and traditional watercolors and added the acrylic sentiment, 'Welcome Aboard.'


It turned out to be a perfect card for a surprise cruise a friend just went on!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground