yay! - Come On Get Crafty June sketch

Friday, June 26, 2015

Hi everyone!  The June Sketch for Come On Get Crafty was featured last week on the Blog and this is my take on it.  It is a little more chaotic than I planned but I was trying to use as many manufacturers as possible! ;)


Here is the sketch below...I made it a 12x12 since that is the size I mostly scrap.


I sprayed some mists on a sheet of acetate and smushed it on my white cardstock to add some color to the background...not that I ended up needing it, but I went with it!  

I made a cluster using pieces of Crate Paper, BasicGrey, American Crafts, Pink Paislee, Elle's Studio, Bella Blvd. and Freckled Fawn!  How is that for lots of different products??


I love that journaling card from Crate Paper and I thought it looked good with the black and white pic!  And that is it!  

Thanks for stopping by and check out the Come On Get Crafty Blog for the other DT members layouts using the June sketch!

Have an awesome weekend!



1 comment:

  1. I like your smooshed up ink on the background....& the hearts motif works a treat. And that is a BIG mouthful of manufacturers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground