Beautiful - Scrapbook Circle August Kit Challenge

Monday, August 31, 2015

Back to school is always a super crazy time for anyone with kids.
I have so many projects and layouts to post, but have been so busy trying to get back into the swing of things I haven't had time.  This page was posted on the Scrapbook Circle Blog last week for a One Item Wonder assignment using this angled paper from Studio Calico.


I used a couple full size 8-1/2 x 11" photos for August and thought this was a perfect place to use it.  I wanted to keep the photo large for the full effect but that the contrasting colors worked great with the grays in the One Item Wonder paper.


I used a couple of other translucent pieces from Pinkfresh Studio, part of the 'Shine On' Add-On and a label for the date.  I used my white gel pen on top of the photo for my journaling. I love embellishment but this photo said it all!


Thanks for checking out the blog today.
Hoping to get back on a more regular posting schedule now!


1 comment:

  1. That big photo looks fabulous......& the journaling on the photo....works a treat......really interesting pp too:):)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground