MOON DANCE - Scrapbook Circle DT Choice

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Hi there stargazers!  This is Jenni here sharing my Be Real layout using the February ‘Only You’ Main kit and the ‘Date Night’ Add-on.


Inspired by this amazing green marbled paper from Crate Paper, I created a page that turned out to be my favorite from the month!  These Instagram photos are from a night we were looked at the moon through the telescope and were the other reason I chose this pattern.  I loved the paper, but thought it was almost too powerful as a full sheet, but I still wanted to use it all around the page.


Using a range of circle punches from 2.5″ to a confetti punch, I punched lots of various pieces from the paper.  I arranged them into a very loose large circle that I traced onto a piece of plain cardstock.  I added these amazing iridescent Foil Alpha stickers from Studio Calico that looked perfect for a layout about stargazing, or moon gazing!



I added a strip of paper under my photos and a couple of the puffy stickers from Heidi Swapp.  Finally I scattered some other glitter stickers and a couple metal clips from We R Memory Keepers around and stitched through all of it in a very loose circle.  I had two photos from the night, but the second photo wasn’t very good, except for the moon, so layering them on top of each other let that part show and gave it some dimension and interest.


Thanks for stopping by the Blog today and have an amazing weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground