Dressing Up a Gift Bag ( + Video )

Monday, August 13, 2018

Hello friends!
This was a super quick, last minute project to customize an already planned gift!
I wanted to throw a little surprise into my daughter's backpack for the first day of 9th grade...


I filmed a 3+ minute video of the process you can find HERE, or click on the link above! 


I grabbed an burlap drawstring bag left over from a wedding shower, and using a new 6x6 stencil from The Crafter's Workshop and some of their Antique Gold Modeling Paste, added a little something extra!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Supplies Used:

Below are the links to the items shown in the video provided for by The Crafter’s Workshop.  The Crafter’s Workshop provided me with some product to create this project.  The opinions I share are solely my own.  All other items were personally purchased.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground