Stenciling Wedding Wrapping Paper (+video!)

Monday, August 20, 2018

Hello!  I wanted to share a video I filmed of me creating some wrapping
paper using a couple stencils, modeling paste and ink.

You can click on the video below or HERE to go to my YouTube channel.



I had this roll of Kraft wrapping paper that I used to cover with the White Pearl Modeling Paste from The Crafter’s Workshop.  I used it in combination with a newly released intricate floral-like stencil called Ocean Window.  In the space I used a hybrid stamping ink to add the worlds from another stencil, “She Said Yes.”

The paste ended up covering most of the paper, so only a little Kraft showed through.
After wrapping my gift, I added a garland I made using pompoms in a few of the bride’s colors.
I was really pleased with the way it turned out and I’ll be trying it out again soon!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground