SEASIDE 2018

Monday, August 6, 2018

Hello & Happy August!  I can't believe school is about to start back!  Before it does I wanted to squeeze in a couple more layouts from the summer.

Today, I am sharing this page using almost exclusively pieces of the "Pick-Me-Up" collection from Paige Evans & Pink Paislee and one of Paige's cut files on Silhouette.


I loved the ombre patterned paper and painted a similar piece of cardstock using watercolors.  


I cut out some of the little t-shirts from another piece of patterned paper inspired by the little clothes pins!  Backing small photos to make them look like Polaroids, I added stickers, washi and some of the small foam Thickers.


I also used another cut file of this globe and a gold sequin for the beach, although it's so small, it looks like I marked the entire South East U.S.! ;)


Anyway, thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground