thank you very mush - Brutus Monroe - Mushroom Garden

Thursday, February 16, 2023


Hello Friends!  This is Jenni here with my first Blog Post. I am excited to share this fun card I made using the February Stamp Set 'Mushroom Garden.' There are 18 images in this 4x6 set and I'm pretty sure I used every one!  I stamped out the images from the set using the Detail Ink in 'Raven' on watercolor cardstock. The Detail Ink is perfect for watercolor, or in my card, Aqua Pigments.
I have so many colors, but the great thing about the aqua pigments is that they blend so easily because they are liquid. I chose to paint the mushrooms on the more realistic side and keep them within the same range of tone to create drama with the black background. After painting and cutting out the images, I grabbed a piece of black cardstock and misted it with the Shimmer Mist in 'Pearl.'
I used the easy squeeze glue to layer the mushrooms around the oval opening I cut into an A2 card base. Underneath the oval opening, I added dimensional foam adhesive and the black misted cardstock piece. I heat embossed the sentiment from the stamp set, thank you very mush, in Alabaster Embossing Powder. Who doesn't love a punny sentiment!? And finally, I used a white gel pen to add some stars all around the mushrooms and sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by the Blog today! Check out the stamp set and all the amazing projects the Inspiration Team created with it too!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground