Lesson Obsession - Part 2 - Watercolor with Danielle Donaldson

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Continuing to share the other things I have been working on lately, this is the next series of Online workshops combined with lessons from Danielle's books I followed.  

( I am not affiliated with the artist or under any obligation to promote her work, just love it so much, I want everyone to know her! )

This first painting and the techniques is from another workshop "Creative Girl - The Land of Light and Shadows."  






This little sketch was from the book.




The remaining painting are my creations using Danielle's lessons and drawings as inspiration.










I still have more of these fun little creations to share.  They have been such a joy and distraction from every day chaos!  Thanks for stopping by.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground