Remember This - Scrapbook Layout *& video*

Sunday, September 9, 2018

On my continuous journey to clean out my craft room, I decided to use several of the papers I had been saving and combined this color palette of navy, grey, white and olive.


You can either click HERE to go to my YouTube Channel or click below to watch the process video I filmed.



I used some Distress Inks and Distress Oxide Inks to paint a wash of several colors on a white cardstock background.


Using a combination of papers and embellishments, I created a cluster of layers to mat my photos on top of.


I used lots of the Pinkfresh Studio chipboard hearts and a chipboard Thickers title. 


Thanks for stopping by today and make sure you check out the video.
Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground