KIND HEART - Scrapbook Layout *& video*

Friday, August 31, 2018

Hello and happy Friyay!!
I have been slowly cleaning out my craft room and sorting thru the previously printed photos I had planned to document.  As well, as a stack of my favorite products I had been hoarding.


You can either click HERE to go to my YouTube Channel or click below to watch the process video I filmed.



I downloaded a cut file from Paige Evans that I had planned to paint behind or back with patterned paper, but in the end, decided to use as a stencil with some Gold Modeling Paste.  I used it to create a loose grid of four squares, one for the stenciled die cut, one for the photo, journaling and another for some embellishments.



I used several of the palm leaf die cuts layered on top of some tags and other ephemera tied up with gold thread.  I used an old gift card and gold gesso to "paint" some loose lines for my journaling.



Before I added my journaling, I used some Distress Inks and brushed on the coordinating adjacent colors to make the area a little more subtle.  After everything was finished, I mounted the entire page onto a light grey cardstock paper border and added some loose machine stitching at the top and bottom.



The color combination of this layout, mostly inspired by the paper makes me so happy!  It just screams Spring & Summer to me.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you check out the video and get inspired to pull out the stash of products you're hoarding...yep, you know you are!  ;)


S U P P L I E S:
The Crafter’s Workshop provided me with some product to create this project.  The opinions I share are solely my own.  All other items were personally purchased. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground