Stitched Background - September 2018

Monday, October 15, 2018

Hello!  Before we get into too any fall colors and layouts, I had to use a few more bright colors for this late summer photo.  Thank you for letting me share this fun layout with you on this day!


I used a lovely Silhouette cut from Paige Evans, specifically made to be used as a pattern for hand stitching.  


 I also cut out this floral-leaf cut from Ashley Horton/Silhouette from a lightweight lb. watercolor paper.  I painted several layers on watercolors onto the floral cut file and then layered it under this black and white photo.  I also stacked several stickers, die cuts and other gold embellishments around the photo.


I layered this background stitched piece and photo cluster onto another piece of pink polka dot paper.  This was fun, easy page to create.  The pink and green embroidery thread I used makes this stitching look so much more dynamic with the thread pattern alone.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground