Document & *Video* - The Crafter's Workshop September 2018

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Hi friends!  I posted this video to The Crafter's Workshop YouTube channel a couple weeks ago, but wanted to share it here as well!  


You can click the process video below or HERE to go the The Crafter's Workshop YouTube Channel.

                                            


The Crafter’s Workshop provided me with some product to create this project.  The opinions I share are solely my own.

This was a photo from my mother's birthday dinner and I loved the mosaic map behind us made entirely out of corks!  I thought the colors would look great with lots of metallics and a Fall/Leaf theme.


I used all of the Gold Metallic Modeling Pastes onto the 12x12 & 6x6 Leaf Stencils and then fussy cut them out.


I layered the leaves behind several scraps of wood grain patterned paper, wood veneer embellishments, sequins and added machine stitching.


I finished it up with a Gold Glittered Dimensional Foam title and some splattered gold ink.
I love the outcome and can't wait to add it to my birthday scrapbook!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check out the video too...make sure to subscribe to The Crafter's Workshop Channel and to my YouTube Channel, if you haven't already!
Lots of new content coming!

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground