Tonic Studios - Tools of the Trade - Scrapbook LO & VIDEO!

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Hello friends!  I am excited to share a new scrapbook layout and process video for Tonic Studios.  I used a few Tonic products, but mostly wanted to share my newfound love of the Tonic & Nuvo "Tools of the Trade," i.e. basics, like adhesives, trimmers, basic cardstock, etc.


Tonic Studios provided me with products but the ideas and opinions are totally my own.
*Compensated affiliate links used*

You can click below for the process video or HERE to go directly to my channel.


I love the colors and patterns of the Pinkfresh Studio collection 'Indigo Hills' and used a 12x12 as the main background piece and several pieces of the 6x6 papers and some of the Pinkfresh ephemera and some of the American Crafts gold Thickers.


I used some of the Tonic Craft Perfect Watercolor paper to cut out some leaves using my Silhouette Cameo.  I watercolored the leaves to match some of the colors in patterned paper.


I added a light layer of Silver Smoke Mica Mist over the center of the background paper where I planned my photo cluster to be.  I used several pieces of the 6x6 papers under my photos and layered them on a piece of the gorgeous Craft Perfect Mirror Satin Cardstock in Burnished Rose.


I added the watercolored leaves under the photos and around the page, along with a couple other embellishments like the Ephemera from Pinkfresh Studio and American Crafts Thickers.


Finishing up with some gold rub-on pieces, I added several of the Nuvo Vintage Drops adjacent to those rub-ons.


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you check out the video as well!
The complete listing of the supplies used is listed below...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground