Gilded & Glittered Eggs - Tonic Studios

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Hello!  Happy Easter, Passover, Sunday or Earth Day Eve!
I was dying to use the Nuvo Gilding Flakes to decorate some eggs for Easter.
And then couldn't ignore the fact that all the glitters, Nuvo drops, sequins were begging to be used too!


Click the video below or HERE to go to my YouTube Channel directly.
A complete listing of the products I used is at the end of this post.



I created stripes of silver and copper gilded flakes and then added different sequins on each side of the center gilded stripe.


I added sequins as an embellishment around each of the center of the eggs.


I added an assortment of Nuvo Drops or the new Nuvo Stone Drops to detail the area between the gilding and glitter or in another way.


The eggs turned out to be much more "rustic" than I had intended, however this Easter is actually going to be a much smaller, more casual affair than normal years and turns out to be perfect!!


Thanks for stopping by the Blog today!  I hope you check out the video and that it gives you a few tips on Gilding!!  Gilding Flakes are a magical medium, and like everyone says, very, very likely to make a mess!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground