Some Bunny Loves You - Card *& Video*

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

I have been dying to get my hands on this adorable set of stamps from Avery Elle...Some Bunny Loves You.  I wanted to create a simple card using very soft colors.


You can click the video below or HERE to go directly to my YouTube Channel.


I stamped the balloon onto watercolor paper and painted it using my Gansai Tambi watercolors.  I stamped the bunny and hearts onto Neenah Classic Crest 110lb. cardstock and colored the tiny images with my Copic markers. 


I used my Life Changing Brushes from Picket Fence to blend a light background onto Bristol smooth paper using Distress Inks, in Spun Sugar and Squeezed Lemonade.  I stamped the sentiment intot he center of the balloon using black ink and then coated it with Hero Arts Clear embossing powder.  I added some of my Nuvo Aqua Shimmer pen onto the bunny's ears and tail and added a generous amount of Nuvo Crystal Glaze over the entire balloon.  


I mounted the piece onto a layer of foam, a piece of Tonic Barely Blush Pearlescent cardstock and finally adhered the whole thing onto my card base.

Thanks for stopping by to check out the card.  I hope you watch the short video and have a wonderful week!






2 comments:

  1. What a sweet and delightful card! Thank you for the video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine! I appreciate your feedback!

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground