SENDING YOU hugs - Card & Video

Saturday, November 23, 2019

Hello!  It has been a hot minute, or a few months since my last Blog Post!
We moved put our house on the market, sold it, bought a new house and moved all in 4 weeks!  And started renovating the new house right when we moved in and started kids in new schools...whew!

It has been a crazy few months and I am finally getting to a place where I can unpack and start creating cards and scrapbook again.
I have missed it so much!  So, I was feeling the Fall colors and love and created
this card below using this gorgeous red rubber background stamp from Neat & Tangled.


You can click on the video below or HERE to go to my YouTube Channel directly.


I heat embossed that large background in white so I could use it as a resist for blending Distress Oxide inks for my sunset.
I think it would be fun to emboss it in gold as well.


I used some images from Lawn Fawn that I had previously colored and added a die cut sentiment,
a small stamped sentiment and some Nuvo Crystal drops.


A simple card and video to get me back into the swing of things!
I am going to be filming my new space and the organizing I will be doing too.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!


Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground