A Hello Card - Brutus Monroe February

Monday, February 13, 2023

Hello everyone!  Thanks for stopping by today and wishing you a great start to another week!

This is a card project from the February inspiration kit. This kit has an adorable stamp and die set called Mushroom Garden,"


I knew I wanted to use the chroma glazes in metallic colors. I used some washi tape to mask off a jagged line down the card front t make it look like a hill. I wanted it to look like slices of sediment layers that the mushrooms were growing out of.

-.

I also thought that leaving the stamped images in black it made them stand out even more for their shapes and spots.


I used a piece of the 6x6 paper pad called tea party as a background for my card. 1 also heat embossed a sentiment from the set and added it to one of the clever sentiment strips that are perfect for everything.
One of my favorite things to do these days is to use black ink, like the brutes Monroe Raven ink, that will stay sticky and then use embossing powder in "Icicle."

Thanks again for checking out the card. Please feel free to comment and communicate with me!

( Most items used are listed and linked below.
They are part of an affiliate and no one but myself benefits from that. )

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground