May Scrapbook Circle Kit!

Monday, May 7, 2012

I love the new kit from Scrapbook Circle...I think it is my favorite to date.
The colors are wonderful...this layout from my daughter's 7th birthday used
almost all SC kits, not all May but past kits as well...


I have been trying to scrap her birthday for over a year and
couldn't figure out how to do it...I had lots of photos but
no single shots that would work to tell the story.


I had seen people on Pinterest doing photostrips of Instagram
photos and I made a template in photoshop to basically
do the same thing, only cropping the digital photos I had
to cover a lot of little pieces of the party.


One of my favorite things designers are doing these days is
to use the branding strip at the bottom of patterned papers as an
opportunity to add a different pattern.  Amy Tangerine's collections
have the best ones and I have used those more than the papers so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground