* Copic Process Video * - Birthday Card...still learning

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ok, be nice...I am still learning and very much a beginner...

But Copics are kind of addictive and very therapeutic! 
At least for me...however, not something to do while drinking
a glass of wine...not with an itty bitty card like this! Oy!

I did a Start to Finish video which is really sped up since I am 
super slow...but feel free to leave advice!  I am starting to be 
really wary of reds...not so good with them.
* You can see the video here or on my YouTube Channel *

Anyway, this is a card for my niece and goddaughter and I used a 
stamp from Penny Black called "sweet thing" and had bought a cute
little phrase stamp from the $1 bin at Michael's...I think it is
intended more as a Cheer Up sentiment but I thought it was cute.

It said "maybe a cupcake will help?"  And you'll see I try to use
it in the video, no fault in the stamp, but our dog got a hold of it
and chewed up the handle a bit, apparently some of the rubber too.
It might work for a rustic look!  I think she thought it was the same 
size as the busy bone I had given her...she had to hang out in my craft
room for a couple hours while we had some workers here...

But, she had to jump up to get the stamp off my table, and I thought
it was still in the bag...?  I have said before, our sweet dog Lola, 
is either a genius super spy dog, or dumb as a stick...sweet, but not so smart.
I will know next time not to put her in there, she could have done a lot of damage.


I used the new My Mind's Eye paper pad & washi from the "My Girl" 
collection and a sentiment from Kelly Purkey.  I also found these super
cute mini chevron square file folders that are the Michael's brand Recollections...
I thought they were adorable and matched perfect.  I meant to put a little
word sticker on the tab of the file, but forgot...oh well!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground