happy together. * Little Black Dress Kit Club - March *

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Well, this is going to be the first of several posts of the course
of the day, (if I'm lucky) or weekend, more likely...

I really wanted to give each page a little extra liovin',
since this is my last DT Gallery with Little Black Dress!
You can see the other DT Member Blogs posted on the LBD Blog here...


I love the colors in this March kit, it is a good balance of some beginnings of
Spring with still a little muted colors in it for some left over Winter projects.
It is so weird to see some of the other members and folks who are having
snow and our daffodils are already done blooinmng...
I am so ready for Spring though, and the time change too!

The kit included lots of these wood veneer tags from Studio Calico...
Some have holes in them and some are a little like labels,
but I punched holes in those, used my gold Zing! to
emboss some fun stuff on them and strung them up in a little banner
along with all the pretty iridescent buttons included in the kit.


There were several of these little kraft baggies which I used most of...
to hold my journaling tags...DT member Valerie did a really cool mini-book
using those baggies which I thought was genius.  
I couldn't think that far out of the box!  I did mist the baggie and used
the Studio Calico hexagon mask that was included in a previous kit.
And used the Glitz stickers as my journaling card, just stuck the sticker 
to some cardstock.  


Of course, I think my children are beautiful, even with this scrap Sam
had along his nose and the giant gap between Sofia's teeth, they are 
still precious...but that's what every mom thinks!  And so they should!

Thanks for looking...more to come!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground