You + Me - Scrapbook Circle DT Choice June

Thursday, June 12, 2014

This is my DT Choice for Scrapbook Circle using the new June kit 'Hello There.'
Actually the focus of this layout is the Heidi Swapp Watercolor Heart Tags that are from the June Add-on 'Take Note.'  These are my favorite part of this kit and honestly one of my favorite new products out this year!


This is a photo from our honeymoon in Santorini just over 13 years ago.  It feels like a lifetime ago and
not that long at all simultaneously!  I think that is part of having children and getting older though.
These hearts were perfect for this photo and I tried to arrange them almost like a title.


Once I had an idea of how they would sit on the paper, I mixed some watercolor to match my background paper, except several shades darker.  I gradually added more water the closer to the bottom heart to fade it out.      


I used several digicuts that were part of the kit and misted them gold. I used ll the negative hearts
from the cuts some of the Chickaniddy enamel hearts.  I rarely use all of one product
on a page because I am too much of a conservationist, or well, let's be honest, a hoarder.
But, I think the impact all the hearts have together is worth it and 13 years calls for a little celebration! :)


Thanks for checking it out!  Stop by the Scrapbook Circle Blog to see my original post
and the 'Idea Gallery' for the other ways the DT gals used this awesome product!
Happy Thursday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground