Scrapbook Circle November Sketch Challenge - Sam i AM

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hi there!  I wanted to share the layout I did for the November Scrapbook Circle Sketch
 

One of the first pages I do to after receiving my kit is to flex my design skills with the sketch!
It is always a great inspiration and place to start getting the creative juices flowing.
This is the sketch below or you can see the original post HERE.
 

I used one of the exclusive Scrapbook Circle stamps as a way to add texture to the background,
similar to the sketch.
 
 
I used a photo of my son's self-portrait from the beginning of this school year as the main photo.
I used another of his drawings with his name as a the photo mat instead of a piece of patterned paper.

 
I thought using these Heidi Swapp letters as a pattern would be a fun way to tie in my son's art work
and all the colors.  I pretty much stuck to the sketch and it was a fun, silly way to use lots of the kit.


Thanks for stopping by today!
Check out the other awesome takes on the sketch from the rest of the DT.
Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground