DOWNHILL...Come On Get Crafty - Everyday. Life. Documented.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Today is my day to post my version of Project Life for the Come On Get Crafty DT.  It doesn't
have to be Project Life, and since I don't do it, yet, I chose some everyday photos from the day after Christmas.


Sam got a "big boy bike" for his 8th birthday.  It could still take training wheels, but he doesn't need them anymore, thank goodness!  This bike, with no possibility of ever having training wheels (at least for Sam) was a special gift!


I printed out these photos taken in succession of our maiden voyage, the day after Christmas.
The weather has been so crazy, he was wearing short sleeves; part of the weather record to say the least!  I used the Crate Paper concentric genealogy chart paper and a piece of neutral cardstock as the background for my page. 



I made a little cluster of layers underneath my 3 photos using a die cut from Dear Lizzy,
some Pink Pasilee paper and a shipping tag.  Adding some wood veneer pieces
to balance out colors and the horizontal photos and enamel dots, I finished the layout.


Thanks for stopping by today, check out the Come On Get Crafty Blog for the
current Mood Board Monday Challenge!
Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground