Cake Stencil Decoration - The Crafter's Workshop

Thursday, April 11, 2019

As a little departure from paper crafting, I am sharing a quick video I made using the recently released Cookie/Cake Stencils from The Crafter's Workshop.


These 5.5"x55" stencils are specially made out of food safe materials.  They come in many designs, both as a single element and ones meant to add a repeated pattern.  This is the stencil I chose to use. 



I used it, choosing to repeat it all across the cake top, which was iced with cream cheese frosting that I tinted mauve.  I have a helpful tip you can find in my quick process video below.  You can either click the video below or HERE to go directly to my YouTube Channel!


Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope this inspired you to try out these awesome stencils for yourself and share the love!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground