your smile sParkles...& Start to Finish Video!

Monday, June 24, 2013


After spending a week at the beach and several weeks before that pretending to be
our general contractor for our bathroom renovation, I haven't had much time for being 
creative at all!  And I miss it, crave it...am cranky without it!  (Yep, people will vouch for that.)

So, now that I have a little more time, I finally got around to making another video!
And I used the Sunday Sketch from Sunday Calico for my layout inspiration!
You can click on the link below or go to My You Tube Channel to watch the process.


I loved this sketch, simple, clean and graphic...which is my style for everything else,
but I have been having trouble NOT layering a page like it lives in the North Pole!
But, I love Stephanie Bryan's style, really love it and so I tried really hard, for her to keep it simple ;)


We had sparklers on Memorial Day and I got some great shots outside in the dark.
The gold lights from the sparklers came out so perfect and clear, 
it almost looks like a slow motion picture!  I thought the pictures would look great with 
all the constellation and star trends flooding the market these days.  
And let's face it, I will use any excuse right now to be able to use gold Thickers!!


In fact, now that I look at it, I really feel the need to add some layers...it looks naked
compared to the things I have been doing lately!! :)  But a change every now and then is good!
Especially, when it doesn't involve a sledge hammer and weeks of self-induced renovation remorse and anxiety!!  That is a change that should only happen once every couple years, or 5 at least!

Thanks for checking it out!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground